Kraft rolls out seductive Carte Noire ad
Kraft Foods is launching the latest ad in its 'Seductively Silky' campaign for its Carte Noire brand, featuring a "dream man" serving the instant coffee product.
The ad features a woman telling her scruffily dressed partner that her friends are about to arrive. He leaves the room and remerges as a well-dressed, better-looking version of himself, carrying a tray of the coffee drink.
The 30-second spot airs for the first time this weekend, during the ad break of the new series of ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The campaign runs for four weeks and will also appear on pre-roll from 2 April, across Sky, ITV, 4OD and other online video channels, with media bought by PHD.
Carte Noire returned to TV last year, after a nine-year hiatus. It launched the first execution of its 'Seductive' positioning in 2009, with a campaign called the 'The Carte Noire Readers', featuring Joseph Fiennes, Dominic West and Greg Wise, reading passages from Penguin fiction.
Kraft Foods has kicked off a review to create a digital roster across its brands, which include Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter: @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Regional Partnership Marketing f1 Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, Central London
- Marketing Campaign Manager - 6 Mth Contract to Perm Salt £35000 - £37500 per annum, Farnborough
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire