Kraft rolls out seductive Carte Noire ad
Kraft Foods is launching the latest ad in its 'Seductively Silky' campaign for its Carte Noire brand, featuring a "dream man" serving the instant coffee product.
The ad features a woman telling her scruffily dressed partner that her friends are about to arrive. He leaves the room and remerges as a well-dressed, better-looking version of himself, carrying a tray of the coffee drink.
The 30-second spot airs for the first time this weekend, during the ad break of the new series of ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The campaign runs for four weeks and will also appear on pre-roll from 2 April, across Sky, ITV, 4OD and other online video channels, with media bought by PHD.
Carte Noire returned to TV last year, after a nine-year hiatus. It launched the first execution of its 'Seductive' positioning in 2009, with a campaign called the 'The Carte Noire Readers', featuring Joseph Fiennes, Dominic West and Greg Wise, reading passages from Penguin fiction.
Kraft Foods has kicked off a review to create a digital roster across its brands, which include Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter: @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London