Kraft rolls out seductive Carte Noire ad
Kraft Foods is launching the latest ad in its 'Seductively Silky' campaign for its Carte Noire brand, featuring a "dream man" serving the instant coffee product.
The ad features a woman telling her scruffily dressed partner that her friends are about to arrive. He leaves the room and remerges as a well-dressed, better-looking version of himself, carrying a tray of the coffee drink.
The 30-second spot airs for the first time this weekend, during the ad break of the new series of ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The campaign runs for four weeks and will also appear on pre-roll from 2 April, across Sky, ITV, 4OD and other online video channels, with media bought by PHD.
Carte Noire returned to TV last year, after a nine-year hiatus. It launched the first execution of its 'Seductive' positioning in 2009, with a campaign called the 'The Carte Noire Readers', featuring Joseph Fiennes, Dominic West and Greg Wise, reading passages from Penguin fiction.
Kraft Foods has kicked off a review to create a digital roster across its brands, which include Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter: @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...