Kraft rolls out seductive Carte Noire ad
Kraft Foods is launching the latest ad in its 'Seductively Silky' campaign for its Carte Noire brand, featuring a "dream man" serving the instant coffee product.
The ad features a woman telling her scruffily dressed partner that her friends are about to arrive. He leaves the room and remerges as a well-dressed, better-looking version of himself, carrying a tray of the coffee drink.
The 30-second spot airs for the first time this weekend, during the ad break of the new series of ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The campaign runs for four weeks and will also appear on pre-roll from 2 April, across Sky, ITV, 4OD and other online video channels, with media bought by PHD.
Carte Noire returned to TV last year, after a nine-year hiatus. It launched the first execution of its 'Seductive' positioning in 2009, with a campaign called the 'The Carte Noire Readers', featuring Joseph Fiennes, Dominic West and Greg Wise, reading passages from Penguin fiction.
Kraft Foods has kicked off a review to create a digital roster across its brands, which include Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter: @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London