Benetton to broadcast London exhibition on stores' videowalls
Benetton will link its European flagship stores together by concurrently projecting videos and animations on the videowalls of the stores, featuring creative from its forthcoming exhibition at London's Design Museum.
Benetton: retailer's Colors magazine will focus on three major themes this year
The London exhibition, which will run from 3 April-13 April at the Design Museum, is called 'Happiness and other survival techniques' and is inspired by themes that the retailer's Colors magazine will focus on this year.
The spring edition will focus on "happiness", the summer edition "transport" and the autumn edition "shit".
Benetton will run the experiential campaign in its "icon" stores in London, Milan, Barcelona and Paris.
The retailer aims to create a "new customer experience where the individual's approach becomes a participatory experience".
Visitors will also be offered copies of the Colors magazine alongside other in-store initiatives inspired by different cultures, young people's creativity and the future of new media.
The "happiness" issue will explore different approaches to joy, from neuroscience to plastic surgery, while the "shit" edition will show how "poo" can be a weapon of mass destruction or can be a power for good through its role as a fuel or fertilizer.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Manager up to £32,000 London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London Arena
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...