TMW founder joins Indicia as non-exec director
Chris Warren, one of the founders and former chief executive of TMW, is to join direct agency Indicia as its first non-executive director.
Chris Warren: joins Indicia
Warren will work exclusively with the Bristol-based agency to help it continue its double-digit growth as well as promote its full-service proposition and help identify and integrate potential acquisitions.
Indicia's clients include Shop Direct, Tourism Ireland, Heineken, Nissan and Asos.
Warren said: "Building a highly impressive blue-chip client base in such a short space of time and winning the DMA Grand Prix award in late 2011 – the first agency outside London to do so – demonstrates that Indicia is a business going places."
Warren worked with TMW up to and after its acquisition by marketing services group Creston. He left the agency and his role as head of TMW parent group Creston's communications division, which included EMO and The Real Adventure, last autumn.
Ian Stockley, managing director and chairman of Indicia, said: "We are delighted that Chris has decided to join Indicia, bringing with him his extensive knowledge, experience and connections from the marketing services industry at a time when it will be invaluable to help continue our strong momentum."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...