Daily Diary - Sports Relief
Social media agencies may be used to a quick pace but it's a shame the same can't be said for their staff.
WCRS, client services director, Rick Hirst.
No amount of Twitting could help Engine-owned social media agency, Jam, from coming last in the group’s ‘virtual’ sponsored cycle mission to raise money for Sports Relief.
Brave lycra-clad Engine folk peddled like mad in the window of the Engine building to cover 403 miles between London to Edinburgh, while Google maps tracks their progress and an LA Fitness instructor cracked the whip.
Engine’s brand consultancy, Calling Brands, was the fastest company in the race coming first, ahead of MHP which came second followed by WCRS, Transform, Synergy, Fuel, Engine and Jam who came last only averaging 17.37 miles.
The fastest cyclist was WCRS’ client services director Rick Hirst who got pulses racing with an average speed of 26.53 miles per hour.
The group’s efforts did pay off as they managed to raise an impressive £3,548.44 for the charity.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Ad Operations Executive/Trafficker Propel £2600 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...