Westfield to roll out 'I was there' Olympics campaign
The Westfield Group will launch an outdoor and digital campaign with the strapline 'I was there' to support its tier-three sponsorship of the London 2012 Games.
The company, which owns shopping centres in London’s Shepherd’s Bush and near the Olympics site at Stratford, will run ads themed on where people were during great moments from the Games. The campaign will launch in May.
Separately, Westfield is also preparing a push to flag up its fashion credentials. The promotion will focus on QR codes and touch-screen ‘styling cubes’.
Customers can choose various fashion items from the cubes, housed in Westfield shopping centres, and drag them on to a personalised ‘mood board’.
They will also be able to share and compare outfits on Westfield London’s Facebook gallery, as well as on their own Facebook and Twitter pages.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...