ITV appoints 4th Screen Advertising for mobile sales
ITV has appointed mobile ad network 4th Screen Advertising as its exclusive third-party mobile sales partner.
ITV app: broadcaster appoints 4th Screen Advertising for mobile sales
4th Screen will now sell banners, creative executions and rich media ad formats across ITV’s mobile inventory, including the ITV apps and mobile websites for its news, sport and entertainment shows.
The ITV sales team will also continue to sell the broadcaster's mobile inventory.
4th Screen will work with advertisers to offer mobile ad campaigns using a variety of ad formats, including HTML5, rich media overlays and expandable banners, and 3D ads, as well as ads that are able to "sync to calendar" and "click to find my nearest".
ITV used to work with 4th Screen Advertising in 2007, but had then brought all mobile sales in-house. A spokeswoman for ITV said it had stopped working with 4th Screen, but could not confirm when.
Richard Hicks, head of mobile, ITV, said: "Our audiences are engaged with our flagship shows across a range of devices. It's therefore absolutely vital that we can offer our advertisers the best possible set of options across any given platform, be that TV, online, mobile and tablet platforms.
"4th Screen brings the agency contacts, creativity, technology and know-how to integrate with our existing ad sales set-up and build our ad proposition across the growing mobile channel."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London