ITV appoints 4th Screen Advertising for mobile sales
ITV has appointed mobile ad network 4th Screen Advertising as its exclusive third-party mobile sales partner.
ITV app: broadcaster appoints 4th Screen Advertising for mobile sales
4th Screen will now sell banners, creative executions and rich media ad formats across ITV’s mobile inventory, including the ITV apps and mobile websites for its news, sport and entertainment shows.
The ITV sales team will also continue to sell the broadcaster's mobile inventory.
4th Screen will work with advertisers to offer mobile ad campaigns using a variety of ad formats, including HTML5, rich media overlays and expandable banners, and 3D ads, as well as ads that are able to "sync to calendar" and "click to find my nearest".
ITV used to work with 4th Screen Advertising in 2007, but had then brought all mobile sales in-house. A spokeswoman for ITV said it had stopped working with 4th Screen, but could not confirm when.
Richard Hicks, head of mobile, ITV, said: "Our audiences are engaged with our flagship shows across a range of devices. It's therefore absolutely vital that we can offer our advertisers the best possible set of options across any given platform, be that TV, online, mobile and tablet platforms.
"4th Screen brings the agency contacts, creativity, technology and know-how to integrate with our existing ad sales set-up and build our ad proposition across the growing mobile channel."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...