Kevin Alavy steps up as MD of Initiative's sports intelligence unit
Initiative has promoted its futures sports and entertaiment director Kevin Alavy to the newly created role of managing director of the division.
Kevin Alavy: appointed managing director of Initatitive, Futures Sport + Entertainment
As managing director of Initiative, Futures Sport + Entertainment (FS+E), Alavy will continue to report to Sue Moseley, worldwide director of research and futures.
His promotion is recognition of FS+E's growth into new international markets, such as France, China and Brazil. His day-to-day management will be similar to before.
One key element of his role will be to grow the business internationally in 2012.
Alavy has been with Initiative for 10 years, prior to which he worked at MPG and at IBM.
Initiative FS+E measures the performance and value of investments in sport and sponsorship through a tailored tool kit, which provides independent performance data.
The team then uses advanced mathematical techniques to analyse that data to derive unique insights for clients.
Moseley said: "This promotion is testament to Kevin's hard work and dedication to FS+E over the last ten years. He is the perfect candidate to carry FS+E forward into new markets."
Follow Nick Batten on @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...