Danone seeks shop for Actimel digital brief
Danone is looking for an agency to handle the UK digital advertising account for its Actimel brand.
Actimel: digital review
The FMCG company has approached agencies with a brief to work across all of Actimel’s digital activity as well as on innovation for the brand, which could include developing new flavours.
Danone does not currently use a retained digital agency for Actimel but the brand has worked with several shops in the past, including Be More, on a project basis.
Agency Republic is the digital agency on its sister Danone dairy brands Shape and Activia.
The Actimel review comes as Danone looks to ramp up digital activity across its yoghurt drink brand as rivals such as Yakult attempt to take market share.
Danone’s UK above-the-line advertising is handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency, which was behind Actimel’s recent "bring it on" campaign, will not be affected by the digital review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)