CityAM to up distribution by 30% to around 130,000 copies
CityAM, the free business paper, is to ramp up its distribution by 30%, to around 130,000 copies, to increase its footprint in Kent, Surrey and parts of south London.
CityAM: prepares to boost production by 30%
Senior executives from CityAM are visiting media agencies to gauge potential advertiser response to the extra copies, which will also include a small increase in its advertising rates.
The expanded distribution is set to be introduced at the start of May, and will also involve increasing its distribution in south London.
According to Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABCs), CityAM's latest distribution was 98,573 in February. It will now increase this to around 130,000.
The business paper is currently distributed in 47 stations in Surrey and 20 in Kent. But this will be upped significantly because of the increase in distribution.
CityAM's readership is made up of professionals in the City, Canary Wharf and other high business concentration areas. Its advertisers tend to be high-end advertisers.
This week the paper introduces a modest redesign to its pages.
Describing the redesign, Jens Torpe, CityAM chief executive said they were modest and that "most of the readers wouldn’t notice them."
In the past, CityAM has considered launching in a number of other cities across Britain, but has yet to do so.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Client Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - to £150k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £150k, Central London
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London