CityAM to up distribution by 30% to around 130,000 copies
CityAM, the free business paper, is to ramp up its distribution by 30%, to around 130,000 copies, to increase its footprint in Kent, Surrey and parts of south London.
CityAM: prepares to boost production by 30%
Senior executives from CityAM are visiting media agencies to gauge potential advertiser response to the extra copies, which will also include a small increase in its advertising rates.
The expanded distribution is set to be introduced at the start of May, and will also involve increasing its distribution in south London.
According to Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABCs), CityAM's latest distribution was 98,573 in February. It will now increase this to around 130,000.
The business paper is currently distributed in 47 stations in Surrey and 20 in Kent. But this will be upped significantly because of the increase in distribution.
CityAM's readership is made up of professionals in the City, Canary Wharf and other high business concentration areas. Its advertisers tend to be high-end advertisers.
This week the paper introduces a modest redesign to its pages.
Describing the redesign, Jens Torpe, CityAM chief executive said they were modest and that "most of the readers wouldn’t notice them."
In the past, CityAM has considered launching in a number of other cities across Britain, but has yet to do so.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Source £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...