PepsiCo breakfast brands seek digital shop
PepsiCo is looking for an agency to handle UK digital advertising for its Tropicana and Quaker Oats brands.
Tropicana: recent activity includes a sunrise art installation
The food giant has contacted agencies inviting them to pitch for the business. The brief will also cover social media activity.
Recent digital work for Tropicana has included a giveaway of 1,000 litre-cartons of the juice on its Facebook page, which pre-empted an artificial sunrise installation in London’s Trafalgar Square created by the art collective Greyworld.
In March last year, the brand partnered with The Guardian’s website to create a co-branded section of the site dedicated solely to good news.
Tropicana and Quaker Oats last teamed up in a marketing drive in 2006 for an online breakfast promotion. The campaign, created by Graphico, aimed to push the idea that, together, the brands can offer valuable advice on eating a healthy breakfast.
Visitors to a microsite, www.healthierstart.co.uk, could select the ingredients in their breakfast and work out its nutritional value on a calculator.
Tropicana’s above-the-line work continues to be handled by DDB UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London