PepsiCo breakfast brands seek digital shop
PepsiCo is looking for an agency to handle UK digital advertising for its Tropicana and Quaker Oats brands.
Tropicana: recent activity includes a sunrise art installation
The food giant has contacted agencies inviting them to pitch for the business. The brief will also cover social media activity.
Recent digital work for Tropicana has included a giveaway of 1,000 litre-cartons of the juice on its Facebook page, which pre-empted an artificial sunrise installation in London’s Trafalgar Square created by the art collective Greyworld.
In March last year, the brand partnered with The Guardian’s website to create a co-branded section of the site dedicated solely to good news.
Tropicana and Quaker Oats last teamed up in a marketing drive in 2006 for an online breakfast promotion. The campaign, created by Graphico, aimed to push the idea that, together, the brands can offer valuable advice on eating a healthy breakfast.
Visitors to a microsite, www.healthierstart.co.uk, could select the ingredients in their breakfast and work out its nutritional value on a calculator.
Tropicana’s above-the-line work continues to be handled by DDB UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...