Bauer Media launches lifestyle magazine
Bauer Media is expanding its women's lifestyle portfolio with the launch of a title called LandScape.
LandScape: will target women aged 35 and over
The title, which is Bauer’s first new publication since it launched Outdoor Fitness in July 2010, is due for release on 18 April.
Marketed as a "haven from the pressures of modern living", the 164-page magazine will have a print circulation of 170,000 and a coverprice of £3.90.
The bi-monthly title carries the strapline "Life at nature’s pace" and will combine features on seasonal gardening, cookery and craft with articles on rural British people and places.
LandScape, which is aimed at women aged 35 and over, is published by Bauer Specialist Media, the company’s Peterborough-based arm.
The launch will be supported by a media partnership with The Times, which will issue a 32-page sampler of the magazine with every copy sold on 14 April. English Heritage will also support the launch by promoting the magazine to its members.
A website, www.landscapemagazine.co.uk, will launch in tandem with the magazine and offer additional content.
Sheena Harvey, the editor of LandScape, said: "It is a beautifully produced magazine you can lose yourself in – a calm and relaxing read and an escape from the pressures and stresses of everyday life."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London