Bauer Media launches lifestyle magazine
Bauer Media is expanding its women's lifestyle portfolio with the launch of a title called LandScape.
LandScape: will target women aged 35 and over
The title, which is Bauer’s first new publication since it launched Outdoor Fitness in July 2010, is due for release on 18 April.
Marketed as a "haven from the pressures of modern living", the 164-page magazine will have a print circulation of 170,000 and a coverprice of £3.90.
The bi-monthly title carries the strapline "Life at nature’s pace" and will combine features on seasonal gardening, cookery and craft with articles on rural British people and places.
LandScape, which is aimed at women aged 35 and over, is published by Bauer Specialist Media, the company’s Peterborough-based arm.
The launch will be supported by a media partnership with The Times, which will issue a 32-page sampler of the magazine with every copy sold on 14 April. English Heritage will also support the launch by promoting the magazine to its members.
A website, www.landscapemagazine.co.uk, will launch in tandem with the magazine and offer additional content.
Sheena Harvey, the editor of LandScape, said: "It is a beautifully produced magazine you can lose yourself in – a calm and relaxing read and an escape from the pressures and stresses of everyday life."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...