Spotify rolls out first advertiser page for 20th Century Fox
Spotify has partnered with 20th Century Fox to launch the first "advertiser page" on the digital music service, promoting the launch of the film 'Titanic 3D'.
Spotify: promotes Titanic 3D film on its 20th Century Fox advertiser page
Advertiser pages are a new initiative by Spotify to enable brands to create their own page on the platform, where they can post content and use them for campaigns.
This particular campaign, brokered by Vizeum, enables visitors to create personalised 'Titanic' film trailers, featuring three of their Facebook friends.
Visitors to the site can also listen to the 1990s Titanic playlist, access the 16 million-track music library to share tunes that they listened to when the film was first launched, upload videos of when they first watched it, and watch videos of people who attended the 3D screening of the event.
The campaign is pan-European, running across 12 countries.
Spotify has been stepping up the opportunities for brands on the site, beyond paid-for media.
Twitter has also moved down the brand-page route and, in December last year, launched enhanced pages for brands.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London