Spotify rolls out first advertiser page for 20th Century Fox
Spotify has partnered with 20th Century Fox to launch the first "advertiser page" on the digital music service, promoting the launch of the film 'Titanic 3D'.
Spotify: promotes Titanic 3D film on its 20th Century Fox advertiser page
Advertiser pages are a new initiative by Spotify to enable brands to create their own page on the platform, where they can post content and use them for campaigns.
This particular campaign, brokered by Vizeum, enables visitors to create personalised 'Titanic' film trailers, featuring three of their Facebook friends.
Visitors to the site can also listen to the 1990s Titanic playlist, access the 16 million-track music library to share tunes that they listened to when the film was first launched, upload videos of when they first watched it, and watch videos of people who attended the 3D screening of the event.
The campaign is pan-European, running across 12 countries.
Spotify has been stepping up the opportunities for brands on the site, beyond paid-for media.
Twitter has also moved down the brand-page route and, in December last year, launched enhanced pages for brands.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...