Karmarama funds new youth agency
Karmarama has launched a specialist youth agency called KID, headed by its senior planner Jono Holt.
Holt: KID's founding clients will include BBC Radio 1 and Republic
The new agency, which will operate separately to Karmarama and have its own P&L, has launched with clients including BBC Radio 1 and the youth clothing chain Republic.
KID is funded by the Karmarama "K-Futures" scheme, which launched last year and allows staff to apply for funding if they have a business or innovation idea.
The agency will attempt to deliver insight into the 16- to 29-year-old market. It is establishing a network of journalists and young trendsetters, which will feed directly into its creative department.
Holt has worked at Karmarama for five years on clients including the BBC and Nintendo. He said: "We’re here to help brands be more useful to the lives of young people. We set out to help our clients understand their audiences in the most interesting ways and then develop ideas that young people really care about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...