Karmarama funds new youth agency
Karmarama has launched a specialist youth agency called KID, headed by its senior planner Jono Holt.
Holt: KID's founding clients will include BBC Radio 1 and Republic
The new agency, which will operate separately to Karmarama and have its own P&L, has launched with clients including BBC Radio 1 and the youth clothing chain Republic.
KID is funded by the Karmarama "K-Futures" scheme, which launched last year and allows staff to apply for funding if they have a business or innovation idea.
The agency will attempt to deliver insight into the 16- to 29-year-old market. It is establishing a network of journalists and young trendsetters, which will feed directly into its creative department.
Holt has worked at Karmarama for five years on clients including the BBC and Nintendo. He said: "We’re here to help brands be more useful to the lives of young people. We set out to help our clients understand their audiences in the most interesting ways and then develop ideas that young people really care about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London