Nabs offers Partner Card to members
Nabs has launched an industry Partner Card that allows its members to receive exclusive access to events and receive one-to-one mentoring from industry heavyweights.
Nabs Partner Card: 'gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures'
Targeted at staff below managing director level, cardholders will be invited to attend a monthly "Tuesday Club" talk hosted by industry figures such as the WPP chief executive, Sir Martin Sorrell, and the chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron.
Cardholders will also receive individual mentoring from members of the Nabs 100 Club.
The card will be paid for by the members’ employers, who will receive a further 20 per cent off Nabs events in return for the card contribution.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "By registering for a card, people can place themselves into an exclusive community where help, knowledge and experience is always on hand. The scheme also gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures and the future of the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London