Nabs offers Partner Card to members
Nabs has launched an industry Partner Card that allows its members to receive exclusive access to events and receive one-to-one mentoring from industry heavyweights.
Nabs Partner Card: 'gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures'
Targeted at staff below managing director level, cardholders will be invited to attend a monthly "Tuesday Club" talk hosted by industry figures such as the WPP chief executive, Sir Martin Sorrell, and the chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron.
Cardholders will also receive individual mentoring from members of the Nabs 100 Club.
The card will be paid for by the members’ employers, who will receive a further 20 per cent off Nabs events in return for the card contribution.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "By registering for a card, people can place themselves into an exclusive community where help, knowledge and experience is always on hand. The scheme also gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures and the future of the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London