ITV's Adam Crozier paid £2.16m in 2011
Adam Crozier, the chief executive of ITV, was paid a total of £2.16m in cash and shares last year, according to ITV's annual report and accounts for 2011.
Adam Crozier: chief executive of ITV
Crozier was paid a total of £1.52m in 2011, comprising a base salary of £798,000, £20,000 worth of benefits in kind and £72,000 in pension contributions, as well as £634,000 under a short-term incentive scheme. He also earned £634,082 deferred into shares.
In total, Crozier received 88.26% of the maximum bonus he could be awarded in 2011.
ITV reported pre-tax profits of £327m last year, up 14.3% year on year, as growth in its studio and online businesses sent revenues up 4% to £2.1bn. Revenue in ITV's broadcasting and online business rose 3%.
In 2010, Crozier earned a total of £1.7m for eight months, including base salary, benefits, pension contributions, cash from a short-term incentive, a £344,000 "golden hello" package and shares under a long-term incentive scheme.
When share awards are excluded, Crozier was paid £1.18m in cash for his eight months at ITV in 2010. This included the "golden hello". Without this, said ITV, the full-year equivalent would have been £1.268m.
Archie Norman, ITV's chairman, was paid £300,000 in 2011, equal to the amount he was paid the previous year.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...