Ben & Jerry's launches Karamel Sutra TV push
Ben & Jerry's is supporting its new indulgent Core ice-cream pot range with its first TV ad, which will feature the brand's quirky brand ambassador Woody the cow rhapsodising about its Karamel Sutra variant.
Ben & Jerry's: rolls out Karamel Sutra variant
The TV campaign starts in April and forms part of an estimated £5m marketing investment behind the indulgent ice-cream.
The TV ad, created by Amalgamated, features an American narrator who provides a description of the Karamel Sutra variant, with Woody's help of. It also features Ben & Jerry's distinctive countryside setting.
Ben & Jerry's Core is sold in three variants – Berry White, Karamel Sutra, and Dough-ble Whammy. The range features two different ice-creams and a rich sauce.
Ben & Jerry’s Core range is sold in 500ml tubs, priced at £4.99 each.
In addition to the TV campaign, which debuts on April 23, Ben & Jerry’s Core will be supported by cinema, digital, and sampling.
Ben & Jerry's Core is a similar offering to Haagen-Dazs' Secret Sensation tubs, which launched earlier this year.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits, Greater Manchester
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...