Ben & Jerry's launches Karamel Sutra TV push
Ben & Jerry's is supporting its new indulgent Core ice-cream pot range with its first TV ad, which will feature the brand's quirky brand ambassador Woody the cow rhapsodising about its Karamel Sutra variant.
Ben & Jerry's: rolls out Karamel Sutra variant
The TV campaign starts in April and forms part of an estimated £5m marketing investment behind the indulgent ice-cream.
The TV ad, created by Amalgamated, features an American narrator who provides a description of the Karamel Sutra variant, with Woody's help of. It also features Ben & Jerry's distinctive countryside setting.
Ben & Jerry's Core is sold in three variants – Berry White, Karamel Sutra, and Dough-ble Whammy. The range features two different ice-creams and a rich sauce.
Ben & Jerry’s Core range is sold in 500ml tubs, priced at £4.99 each.
In addition to the TV campaign, which debuts on April 23, Ben & Jerry’s Core will be supported by cinema, digital, and sampling.
Ben & Jerry's Core is a similar offering to Haagen-Dazs' Secret Sensation tubs, which launched earlier this year.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...