Ross Noble brings in Katie Phillips PR for nationwide tour
Comedian Ross Noble will be working with Katie Phillips PR as he promotes his nationwide tour.
Ross Noble: new PR team. Credit: Brian J Ritchie
The agency will lead the comms effort as Noble prepares for his show Mindblender, which runs from September to December.
Katie Phillips said the brief had come about after previous work between the agency and Noble’s agents PBJ Management with performers including Eddie Izzard and Lenny Henry.
The focus will be on building awareness of the campaign, particularly broadcast and regional activity, with The BBC1’s The Graham Norton Show a target.
There will also be a drive to promote the fact that it is 21years since Noble began as a comic, aged 15.
Phillips said: ‘Ross is a huge motorbike fan, as well as having done charity work involving them, so there would be an angle there for us to push too.’
The agency has also been taken on by Mock The Week familiar face Milton Jones as he tours to more than 60 venues around the UK from January to April 2013 with a brand new show.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...