Ross Noble brings in Katie Phillips PR for nationwide tour
Comedian Ross Noble will be working with Katie Phillips PR as he promotes his nationwide tour.
Ross Noble: new PR team. Credit: Brian J Ritchie
The agency will lead the comms effort as Noble prepares for his show Mindblender, which runs from September to December.
Katie Phillips said the brief had come about after previous work between the agency and Noble’s agents PBJ Management with performers including Eddie Izzard and Lenny Henry.
The focus will be on building awareness of the campaign, particularly broadcast and regional activity, with The BBC1’s The Graham Norton Show a target.
There will also be a drive to promote the fact that it is 21years since Noble began as a comic, aged 15.
Phillips said: ‘Ross is a huge motorbike fan, as well as having done charity work involving them, so there would be an angle there for us to push too.’
The agency has also been taken on by Mock The Week familiar face Milton Jones as he tours to more than 60 venues around the UK from January to April 2013 with a brand new show.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London