Nissan launches first short film
Nissan is launching its first short film, featuring Bollywood's hottest star Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir Kapoor: Bollywood star fronts Nissan short film set in India
The five-minute film, set in India and created by AKQA, features two lovers who are torn apart, only to be reunited with the help of more than a dozen Nissans.
The online film will launch today (30 March) on Facebook and YouTube, and in cinemas across India. The film is part of the car marque's efforts to ramp up its advertising in emerging markets.
Last year, Bollywood fans were given the opportunity to win a place in the movie by uploading a short video clip of themselves dancing, and auditions were also conducted in shopping malls across nine cities in India. The top 100 were selected based on the number of votes cast, and were then narrowed down to the top 20 lucky winners.
The film was directed by choreographer/director Ahmed Khan and filmed by cinematographer Ravi.K. Chandran.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...