Food Freshness Technology chooses College Hill for corporate brief
College Hill's corporate team has been called in to help spread the word about a company hoping to start a revolution in keeping food fresh.
Food Freshness Technology: to start a revolution in keeping food fresh
Food Freshness Technology brought the agency on board for the retained brief following a four-way pitch.
The company’s technology, named It’sFresh!, involves a strip that traps the ethylene gas produced naturally as fruit and vegetables ripen.
This process, the company claims, slows down ripening and limits decay caused by transit damage. So far, It’sFresh! has been taken up by Marks & Spencer and Tesco.
The technology will be rolled out across the UK, Europe & US this spring. College Hill will also co-ordinate a parallel US programme, in a campaign worth six figures during the first 12 months. Potential US comms partners are currently under review.
Andrew Vincent, a senior consultant at College Hill, said: ‘It’s a question of determining who the audiences are. On one hand we’ve got retailers looking for ways to ensure fruit and vegetables reach their customers in the best condition, but you’ve also got fruit growers who want to keep fruit fresh for longer.
‘Also, at a time when the ability to produce and grow food is under pressure you’ve got a technology which offers benefits when it comes to the bigger picture, so there’s a bigger thought leadership position for us to take too.’
The team will report to FFT’s marketing and strategic development director Simon Lee.
He added: ‘We now have plenty of stakeholders to reach out to, and we felt that College Hill’s food specialists were ideally experienced to do this job for us on an international scale.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...