International SOS picks Insight Public Affairs for UK brief
Global medical and security services company International SOS has brought in Insight Public Affairs for a UK brief.
Launch: Boris Johnson with International SOS Chairman and CEO Arnaud Vaissié
The company helps organisations manage the health and security risks facing travellers and expatriates, with facilities in more than 70 countries.
Last week, it also opened its new global headquarters in Chiswick Park, West London, an event attended by London mayor Boris Johnson.
The ongoing retainer brief will see the Insight team reporting to the company’s group general manager for marketing and comms Kai Boschmann.
John Lehal, MD of Insight Public Affairs, said the agency had submitted proposals for the brief, adding he believed it was the first time the group had used a PA team in the UK.
The agency had already developed a working relationship with Boschmann in a previous role she had held at Cable & Wireless, a client of theirs, he said.
Lehal added: ‘There will be engagement around areas such as health and safety, international conflict zones and employee rights. There’s a lot going on in this space at the moment and Kai, who has not been there long, felt they needed some specialist support. We intend to help sharpen their thinking.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...