International SOS picks Insight Public Affairs for UK brief
Global medical and security services company International SOS has brought in Insight Public Affairs for a UK brief.
Launch: Boris Johnson with International SOS Chairman and CEO Arnaud Vaissié
The company helps organisations manage the health and security risks facing travellers and expatriates, with facilities in more than 70 countries.
Last week, it also opened its new global headquarters in Chiswick Park, West London, an event attended by London mayor Boris Johnson.
The ongoing retainer brief will see the Insight team reporting to the company’s group general manager for marketing and comms Kai Boschmann.
John Lehal, MD of Insight Public Affairs, said the agency had submitted proposals for the brief, adding he believed it was the first time the group had used a PA team in the UK.
The agency had already developed a working relationship with Boschmann in a previous role she had held at Cable & Wireless, a client of theirs, he said.
Lehal added: ‘There will be engagement around areas such as health and safety, international conflict zones and employee rights. There’s a lot going on in this space at the moment and Kai, who has not been there long, felt they needed some specialist support. We intend to help sharpen their thinking.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire