McDonald's kicks off grassroots football push
McDonald's is launching a TV ad to promote its grassroots football sponsorship.
The 20-second ad by Leo Burnett is the first of three that will feature real people at real locations. It will air on Channel 5 in the coming months.
The first ad kicks off at Hampstead FC in London with girls in the under-11s football team and is dedicated to their coach, Diane.
One of the girls in the team is interviewed as she walks to her changing room after winning a match, speaking highly about her coach.
Alex Lewis and Adam Tucker were the creatives on the ad. The ad was directed by Richard Tindall from Tantrum and produced by Jeannine Mansell.
Last month McDonald's chief executive Jim Skinner announced he was retiring from the fast-food chain after seven years in the role.
He is being replaced by chief operating officer Don Thompson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...