Lateral Group hires Mike Cavers as executive creative director
Mike Cavers, the former executive creative director at The Marketing Store, has resurfaced at Lateral Group as its first executive creative director.
Mike Cavers: joins Lateral Group
Cavers will head up the creative team and play a key role in linking Lateral's data and insight teams with the creative process and ensuring an exceptional standard of highly targeted, consistent, creative execution across all relevant media channels.
Lateral's clients include BT, Audi, Sky, HSBC, and Lloyds TSB.
Cavers brings with him more than 25 years' experience in building and developing some of the most awarded creative departments in the UK, from Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Limbo and TBWA\Payne Stracey, to Publicis Dialog and Chemistry.
His most recent role, which he left in October last year, was executive creative director, Europe, at The Marketing Store, working across accounts including McDonald's, Britvic, Shell and Vodafone.
Jason Cromack, chief executive at Lateral Group, said: "Mike is arguably one of the most experienced and awarded creatives in the marketplace.
"His appointment reinforces our commitment to delivering highly creative and targeted multi-channel campaigns that work seamlessly with our successful insight and data offering.
"With Mike on board, we hope to build a recognised, award-winning multi-channel creative agency, delivering inspired and very relevant creative messages to our clients."
Cavers said that he was looking forward to having the opportunity to "build a creative offering around one of the strongest data offerings in the market".
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London