Ogilvy names Michael Frohlich as UK boss
Former Resonate boss Michael Frohlich has been handed control of Ogilvy's UK office, just months after joining the agency.
Michael Frohlich: has been handed control of Ogilvy's UK office
Frohlich joined Ogilvy Public Relations from the Bell Pottinger Group in January 2012 as EAME MD of its consumer marketing practice. He will now take on additional responsibilities as MD for the UK office from today.
He becomes responsible for managing all aspects of the UK office, including client service, financial oversight and personnel development. He will also sit on the Ogilvy & Mather UK Board.
Stuart Smith, CEO EAME of Ogilvy, PR commented: ‘The past 12 months have been tremendously strong in both EAME and the UK.
‘In his short time with us Michael has made a great start as EAME MD for the consumer marketing practice. Michael is highly creative, fun to work with and extremely well qualified to take the reins, having held a number of P&L roles and run his own agency.’
Frohlich was MD on Chime’s Resonate consumer brand for almost nine years and was previously MD of Shine Communications.
Frohlich added: ‘Ogilvy PR UK is enjoying great success and I’ve already been impressed by the quality of the work and the passion of the people. The office now has the scale to drive influence across a broad audience reach and deep into multidisciplinary expertise, making it a powerful player in the UK and global marketplaces.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London