Bupa marketer McAnena departs to set up consultancy
Bupa's global brand director, Fiona McAnena, has left the healthcare company to start a consultancy business.
Fiona McAnena: former PepsiCo and Unilever marketer
McAnena departed Bupa last month after a three-year tenure, which included overseeing the relaunch of the brand under the strapline ‘Helping you find healthy’.
It is not yet known whether Bupa will seek a replacement for McAnena, who joined from PepsiCo. She previously held senior roles at Unilever, media agency MEC and marketing consultancy Added Value.
McAnena’s consultancy, Clearhound, launches next month and will aim to help businesses ‘make a connection between their ambitions and their customers’ needs’.
Bupa managing director, group development, Martin George, said McAnena had made a ‘significant contribution’ in developing the brand’s ‘healthcare partner’ strategy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London