Grayling brings in Tristan Pineiro to head consumer team
Tristan Pineiro has been appointed managing director of Grayling's consumer brands division.
Tristan Pineiro: replaces Daniel Cohen who is now MD of Atomic
Pineiro, formerly creative and consumer brand director for 3 Monkeys, will head up clients including Diageo, Nestlé and Energizer, and join the agency’s UK executive board.
He replaces Daniel Cohen, who PRWeek revealed last month had been appointed MD of Atomic, a Grayling agency, across EMEA.
Pineiro has been working in comms for 14 years and will start in late May.
He said he was looking forward to taking the team to the next level' in what he described as ’transitional and exciting times for PR'.
He added: 'I wasn’t looking for a role, and I’ve loved my time at 3 Monkeys, but I heard about the opportunity and the more I talked to Grayling the more excited I became. Grayling is part of a big international network, and that will be the biggest challenge, and the thing that attracted me most.’
During his five years at 3 Monkeys, Pineiro worked with brands including BIC and 3Mobile, and before this was PR manager for Age Concern, which later formed part of Age UK.
Alison Clarke, CEO UK & Ireland, Grayling, welcomed Piniero, saying his 'wealth of experience’ would bolster the team.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester