Grayling brings in Tristan Pineiro to head consumer team
Tristan Pineiro has been appointed managing director of Grayling's consumer brands division.
Tristan Pineiro: replaces Daniel Cohen who is now MD of Atomic
Pineiro, formerly creative and consumer brand director for 3 Monkeys, will head up clients including Diageo, Nestlé and Energizer, and join the agency’s UK executive board.
He replaces Daniel Cohen, who PRWeek revealed last month had been appointed MD of Atomic, a Grayling agency, across EMEA.
Pineiro has been working in comms for 14 years and will start in late May.
He said he was looking forward to taking the team to the next level' in what he described as ’transitional and exciting times for PR'.
He added: 'I wasn’t looking for a role, and I’ve loved my time at 3 Monkeys, but I heard about the opportunity and the more I talked to Grayling the more excited I became. Grayling is part of a big international network, and that will be the biggest challenge, and the thing that attracted me most.’
During his five years at 3 Monkeys, Pineiro worked with brands including BIC and 3Mobile, and before this was PR manager for Age Concern, which later formed part of Age UK.
Alison Clarke, CEO UK & Ireland, Grayling, welcomed Piniero, saying his 'wealth of experience’ would bolster the team.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...