BT Business appoints Now to ad account
BT Business has appointed Now to handle its ad business.
BT Business: Gordon Ramsay starred in previous TV ads
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against TBWA, Ogilvy and HMDG. The pitch was overseen by AAR.
Now will be responsible for improving BT Business' position in the rapidly growing information and communications technology market for small and medium-sized businesses, through advertising and content creation.
The former incumbent, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, won the account in 2006, when the billings on the business were £17m. However, the agency was forced to resign the account after being appointed to the £47m Vodafone business in August.
Nick Ratcliffe, marketing director at BT Business, said: "We're excited to be working with Now to make it clear to UK businesses how BT's unrivalled range of products and services, from superfast broadband to IT Services, can help them succeed. We were impressed by Now's understanding of our business and its strategic vision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...