Cheestrings takes Spaghetti variant to TV
Cheestrings, the cheese snack brand owned by Kerry Foods, is advertising its Spaghetti variant on TV, bringing another outing for brand character 'Mr Strings'.
The campaign, created by Fallon, breaks on Saturday (7 April) and will run until mid-May.
The ad shows Mr Strings driving through downtown Hollywood in a car made completely out of Cheestrings Spaghetti.
As Mr Strings drives up to an exclusive party in the car people waiting outside a club stare at it. One person cheekily starts eating the product off the car’s bonnet.
It is supported by an on-pack promotion giving away iPods and the opportunity for consumers to be a rock star for the day.
Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked on the ad, with creatives Sam McClusky and Becca Pottinger. The ad was directed by Nicolas Kasakoff, with agency producer Gemma Knight and production company Blink.
Dan Hopkirk, marketing manager for dairy at Kerry Foods UK, said: "Cheestrings Spaghetti has been a great hit with mums because it brings something completely unique to the category: a fun, playful product that also provides a great source of calcium for kids."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...