Bench hires Canoe as UK consumer PR agency
Fashion label Bench has hired Canoe as its UK PR agency to 're-educate media' about its brand and engage with 'modern urbanists'.
Bench: wants to engage with 'modern urbanists'
The lifestyle and clothing brand wants to connect with ‘modern urbanists’, which it defines as young people who take inspiration from urban culture, music and media.
Canoe will be handling all aspects of the clothing brand’s PR, consumer, trade and retail in both lifestyle and performance sectors.
Bench international marketing manager Emily Frazer said: ‘At Bench, we take inspiration from our audience and how they interact with urban culture, music and media. As part of a new brand definition, the Bench brand wants to truly engage with these modern urbanists and magnify the urban subcultures that inspire and interest them.’
‘Canoe is going to help us enhance the brand’s authority and authenticity and re-educate media on the Bench brand.’
Bench have tasked Canoe with ‘bridging the gap between lifestyle and performance comms’ and having strong relationships with retail as well as media.
Canoe MD Chris Carr said: ‘We are looking forward to working with Bench on various UK initiatives, including consumer and trade PR, events and marketing support, kicking off with the autumn/winter 2012 press days’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...