Hamleys switches from Seventy Seven PR to LightBrigade
LightBrigade has been picked to work with world-famous toy store Hamleys after winning the brief from the agency MD's former consultancy, Seventy Seven PR.
Hamleys: preparing to launch assault on the Christmas market
The agency has been chosen to look after consumer and lifestyle work as the store launches its assault on the Christmas market.
The news follows the departure of LightBrigade MD Alan Twigg from Seventy Seven PR in September, where he handled the client for several years.
Twigg said: ‘Hamleys came to us and asked if we would handle the campaign for them.
‘We will be making sure that we help with what will be a big showcase event on site in July.
‘Christmas is a significant part of Hamleys’ success, so it’s a big deal.’
The six-month brief will see LightBrigade launching to long lead media in July and continue through the Regent Street store’s major refurbishment this summer.
Broadcast and consumer press are expected to be particular targets.
The brief will include supporting Hamleys’ Glasgow and Dublin stores, as well as the company’s growing international estate, from the Middle East to India.
The team will report to Hamleys’ retail director Nigel Wheatley and CEO Gudjon Reynisson.
Twigg left Seventy Seven PR as part of a senior-ranks walkout in September.
His departure came alongside that of fellow managing partners James Gordon-MacIntosh and Jo Carr, who went on to set up Hope&Glory.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...