Google parts company with Northern Europe comms director Mike Harvey
Google has parted company with Northern Europe comms director Mike Harvey.
Google: London offices
He left two weeks ago, with the company explaining that it had been a ‘mutual decision’.
Harvey joined Google in October 2010, replacing Peter Barron, who became the firm’s director of external relations for EMEA.
A Google spokesman said: ‘We are really grateful to Mike for all his work and we wish him all the best. We have not made a decision yet about his replacement.’
Harvey, who was previously technology correspondent and features editor for The Times, declined to comment on the reasons behind his departure or future plans.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London