The PRWeek Awards 2012 open for entries
The PRWeek Awards 2012, the 'Oscars' of the UK PR industry, are now open for entries.
PR 'Oscars': The 2011 Awards
Comms departments and PR consultancies have until 17 May to enter.
This year, PRWeek has created two new categories. 'Best Integrated Campaign' will recognise PR-led campaigns by either in-house teams, full-service agencies or a combination of agencies from different marketing disciplines.
PRWeek will also recognise great work in fashion, arts, music and sport in the new 'Culture, Media and Sport' category.
The glittering ceremony will be held at Grosvenor House on 23 October.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £55k - £60k, London, Soho
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...