Grayling has brought in 3 Monkeys' consumer director Tristan Pineiro as its consumer MD.
Groupon has appointed Emma Coleman as its UK PR manager. She joins from Bite Communications, where she was head of corporate.
Ross Noble, the comedian, has called in Katie Phillips PR to promote his nationwide tour, Mindblender.
Weber Shandwick has been called in to handle the litigation PR for former Big Brother winner Brian Belo.
Tetley has drafted in Emanate to deliver consumer PR support for its existing range and future product launches.
Cirkle has appointed freelance PR director Nick Woods as deputy MD.
Mayor of London independent candidate Siobhan Benita has hired Perowne Charles Communications to handle her media campaign.
Leigh Francis, best known for his alter ego Keith Lemon, has hired Hackford Jones to oversee the PR for his upcoming projects, including ITV1 Saturday show LemonAid and Keith Lemon: The Movie.
Premier PR has hired social media and marketing consultant Gemma Went as director of social.
Easter break There will be no issue of PRWeek next week. The magazine will return on 20 April.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Marketing Project Officer Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Cambridge
- Social Media Strategist Source £65000 - £75000 per annum + full benefits package, London