Grayling has brought in 3 Monkeys' consumer director Tristan Pineiro as its consumer MD.
Groupon has appointed Emma Coleman as its UK PR manager. She joins from Bite Communications, where she was head of corporate.
Ross Noble, the comedian, has called in Katie Phillips PR to promote his nationwide tour, Mindblender.
Weber Shandwick has been called in to handle the litigation PR for former Big Brother winner Brian Belo.
Tetley has drafted in Emanate to deliver consumer PR support for its existing range and future product launches.
Cirkle has appointed freelance PR director Nick Woods as deputy MD.
Mayor of London independent candidate Siobhan Benita has hired Perowne Charles Communications to handle her media campaign.
Leigh Francis, best known for his alter ego Keith Lemon, has hired Hackford Jones to oversee the PR for his upcoming projects, including ITV1 Saturday show LemonAid and Keith Lemon: The Movie.
Premier PR has hired social media and marketing consultant Gemma Went as director of social.
Easter break There will be no issue of PRWeek next week. The magazine will return on 20 April.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...