MagazineCloner launches magazine newsstand for Facebook
Publishing services company MagazineCloner claims to have launched the first magazine newsstand app for Facebook.
MagazineCloner: launches newsstand app for Facebook
The app contains all the magazines featured on MagazineCloner's existing online newsstand, Pocketmags.
Pocketmags enables Facebook users to purchase, read and recommend digital magazines, without having to leave the social networking site. Single issues and subscriptions can be purchased with Facebook credits.
Users can link purchased issues to a full Pocketmags account, which allows them to read magazines on whichever platform is convenient to them.
Patrick Knight, MagazineCloner's strategic development director, said: "The Facebook app is the first of a number of exciting launches that will further improve customer engagement and awareness of our publishers' content."
Complimentary and sample issues of some of Pocketmags' top-grossing titles are available via the app, including Attitude, Superbike and GoodHomes.
Other innovations in the magazine sector were recently reviewed in the latest Fipp report.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...