Marketing speaks to British ice-skating champ about her first brand tie-up
Marketing this week spoke to nine-times British ice-skating champion Jenna McCorkell, who is fronting the first TV campaign supporting fat-free frozen yoghurt brand Yoomoo.
The brand launched across retail on 5 March. The TV ad, created by Devil Fish, will be seen from 16 April.
Yoomoo launched three years ago and claims to have a number of health benefits.
It is sold in several flavours, including 'chocmoo' and 'strawbmoo', in 150ml and 750ml tubs.
Yoomoo is an independent company, but is launching its 'fro yo' range with R&R Ice Creams, which also licenses a range of Nestlé ice-cream.
The ad features McCorkell undertaking a near-impossible routine while eating a 'fro yo'.
The ad also marks the first time that McCorkell has tied up with a sponsor.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...