Daily Diary - Virgin Media
On the surface, it seems Virgin Media's fickle connection has got to one angry customer who rather neatly defaced a poor, unsuspecting billboard ad.
The Virgin Media ad, by 18 Feet & Rising and featuring a picture of the 2008 social media baby sensation "success kid", originally read "Tim just realised his parents get HD channels at no extra cost" before rudely being replaced with "I fisted your mum last night!"
A picture of the billboard, opposite Goldsmiths University in New Cross Gate, London, was posted online by someone who said: "This was outside my university this morning." It has the rather pungent smell of student project all over it.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)