Daily Diary - Virgin Media
On the surface, it seems Virgin Media's fickle connection has got to one angry customer who rather neatly defaced a poor, unsuspecting billboard ad.
The Virgin Media ad, by 18 Feet & Rising and featuring a picture of the 2008 social media baby sensation "success kid", originally read "Tim just realised his parents get HD channels at no extra cost" before rudely being replaced with "I fisted your mum last night!"
A picture of the billboard, opposite Goldsmiths University in New Cross Gate, London, was posted online by someone who said: "This was outside my university this morning." It has the rather pungent smell of student project all over it.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director, Social Media - up to £65k, permanent MODA consult up to £65k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top Digital Agency, web build and web comms focus role, amazing travel brand MODA consult £50k - £55k dependent on the candidate, London (Central), London (Greater)