Daily Diary - Virgin Media
On the surface, it seems Virgin Media's fickle connection has got to one angry customer who rather neatly defaced a poor, unsuspecting billboard ad.
The Virgin Media ad, by 18 Feet & Rising and featuring a picture of the 2008 social media baby sensation "success kid", originally read "Tim just realised his parents get HD channels at no extra cost" before rudely being replaced with "I fisted your mum last night!"
A picture of the billboard, opposite Goldsmiths University in New Cross Gate, London, was posted online by someone who said: "This was outside my university this morning." It has the rather pungent smell of student project all over it.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London