Media Week Awards co-chairs revealed
This year's Media Week Awards co-chairs are Jonathan Allan, sales director for Channel 4 and Karen Blackett, CEO at MediaCom.
Both of the co-chairs took time out to talk to Media Week about what the Media Week Awards mean to the industry and what it means to be a co-chair for the industry number one awards ceremony.
Blackett said: "I'm excited to see how our industry is constantly evolving and to read, see and hear about great campaigns that have helped grow clients business.
"The level of real insight, creativity, innovation and accountability was incredible last year and I can’t wait to see the diverse talent in the industry deliver even more.
Allan said: "A great deal of the value and prestige of awards come from the rigour and focus of the judging process.
"I hope we can continue that tradition by reviewing the entries thoughtfully and with a sense of real-world interrogation."
Set to take place at Grosvenor House on Thursday 25 October, the Media Week Awards are now open to enter, and the deadline is Thursday 14 June.
Categories and information on how to enter can be found here.
Last year's awards boasted a record number of entries and more than 1,300 guests.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London