Just Go! Holidays hands £1.5m media account to Total Media
Just Go! Holidays, the European coach holiday operator, has appointed Total Media to manage its £1.5m media planning and buying account without a pitch.
Just Go! Holidays: appoints Total Media
It is understood that Artavia was the incumbent agency on the account.
Total Media will manage Just Go! Holidays' increasing media requirements in the highly competitive tour operator market.
The independent media agency's strategy aims to broaden Just Go! Holidays' customer base, promoting the company's good value message and bringing its passion for British heritage to more people.
The campaign will run throughout the year and will initially focus on a combination of online, PPC and offline media, especially local and regional newspapers.
Penny Took, director at Total Media North, said: "As Just Go! Holidays opens up new tours and destinations, we will help them launch and grow those experiences to new customers.
"While local and regional press is the first medium of choice to reach the current customer base, our strategy is designed to evolve with the company’s growth plans and deliver sales and brand awareness through a combination of new and traditional media."
Tim Hayes, sales and commercial director at Just Go! Holidays, said that Total Media is "ideally placed" to help with the company's plans to expand its services throughout the UK and Europe.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London