Rachel's to launch digital Kitchen Moments drive
Rachel's, the organic dairy brand, is ramping up its digital activity with the launch of a 'Kitchen Moments' digital and eCRM campaign, and new brand website.
Rachel's: organic dairy brand is extending its digital activity
The campaign, launching next week, is part of the brand's overarching 'Moments' strategy, which aims to position it as a lifestyle brand.
The digital activity, created by Haygarth, is centred around a Facebook app and also includes an e-newsletter and new brand website, which will feature exclusive content through brand partnerships, as the brand takes a more editorial-led approach to marketing.
It has not disclosed which brands will be participating in the scheme.
Rachel's 'Moments' strategy was introduced in September last year, when it rolled out its first TV campaign encouraging consumers to "reconnect with themselves" and find their "Rachel’s moment".
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...