PG Tips launches Easter ad
PG Tips is launching the latest phase of its £4m 'The Fresh One' ad campaign to coincide with Easter.
The humorous ad, created by Mother, once again sees Johnny Vegas and Monkey on a hill, having a picnic.
As Vegas struggles to find words to describe how fresh the PG Tips Special Moments range tastes, an exasperated Monkey is whisked away by a swooping eagle and is dropped into its nest, which contains two baby eaglets and the four variants from the range.
After befriending the eaglets, Monkey enjoys his own "special moment" with the baby birds, as he introduces and sings 'The Special Moments range' in unison with the eaglets.
The TV ad will be supported by print and radio, customer marketing and a heavyweight sampling campaign.
Silvia Grattieri, PG Tips brand manager at Unilever UK, commented: "The launch of the Special Moments range from PG Tips is one of the most significant innovations in black tea in recent years.
"The TV advert will help to communicate how the range offers consumers high-quality, fresh-tasting products and greater choice within black tea, to suit different moments and needs throughout the day."
PG Tips launched the original 'The Fresh One' ad campaign in May last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...