PG Tips launches Easter ad
PG Tips is launching the latest phase of its £4m 'The Fresh One' ad campaign to coincide with Easter.
The humorous ad, created by Mother, once again sees Johnny Vegas and Monkey on a hill, having a picnic.
As Vegas struggles to find words to describe how fresh the PG Tips Special Moments range tastes, an exasperated Monkey is whisked away by a swooping eagle and is dropped into its nest, which contains two baby eaglets and the four variants from the range.
After befriending the eaglets, Monkey enjoys his own "special moment" with the baby birds, as he introduces and sings 'The Special Moments range' in unison with the eaglets.
The TV ad will be supported by print and radio, customer marketing and a heavyweight sampling campaign.
Silvia Grattieri, PG Tips brand manager at Unilever UK, commented: "The launch of the Special Moments range from PG Tips is one of the most significant innovations in black tea in recent years.
"The TV advert will help to communicate how the range offers consumers high-quality, fresh-tasting products and greater choice within black tea, to suit different moments and needs throughout the day."
PG Tips launched the original 'The Fresh One' ad campaign in May last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...