Virgin Media sponsors the Red Devils
Virgin Media has signed up to sponsor the Red Devils, the British Army freefall team, for the next 12 months.
Red Devils: backed by Virgin Media
As part of the sponsorship, Virgin Media will be providing the team of 12 with BlackBerry Curve 3G handset packages, to help them stay connected when travelling.
A Virgin Media logo will also feature on the Red Devils' jumpsuits and there will be branding on the team's website.
Graeme Oxby, executive director of mobile and home phone at Virgin Media, said: "The Red Devils are a fantastic example of team work and ambition and what better fit for two red, British, superfast brands."
Other Red Devil sponsors include Kukri Sports, Seat and Bloc Eyeware.
In November last year, Virgin Media announced it was supporting the Dallagio Flintoff Cycle Slam, which will see the sports stars and a team of 250 cycle from Greece to London and takes place this month.
Last month, Virgin Media announced it would be bringing Wi-Fi to the London Underground, initially free to everyone during the London 2012 Olympics but later at a cost for non-Virgin Media customers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...