Daily Diary - Smart elephant
We have heard of cats riding bicycles and dogs doing the hula, but never come across an elephant using a smartphone. Until now.
A YouTube clip of an elephant playing with the new Samsung Galaxy Note is not, as you might think, a ploy by the company to use cheap labour in an ad campaign but, in fact, genuine.
The minute-long video, which involves no trickery, has already racked up more than two million views in just over a week.
Whatever next, a robin playing Angry Birds on the iPad 3? Now there’s a campaign we’d like to see.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London